Monday, July 27, 2009

Workout Of The Day (WOD)

"The J.T"
21-15-9 reps for time of:
Handstand Push Ups
Ring Dips
Push Ups

My time today was 11mins 35 seconds.

I substituted the "handstand push-ups" with "pike push-ups" (a box, approx the height of my hip, is placed against the wall, legs straight on them, hands on the ground doing push-ups. Body is in a "L" shape)

One blue rubber-band to assist my ring dips.

I was VERY pleased with the workout today and surprised myself!

As for diet, its the been the usual. Lots of protein shakes (x3 a day), one dose of creatine after the workout.
For food, lots of meat (steaks, chicken, fish) and vegtables.
Also bread and grenola breads for energy.

Hardly any rice! In fact, none today.



With the Ying Yang twins last Friday on the hitz party



With The One And Only Fatman Scoop last Friday!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment