Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome

Hi!

Well, I thought I would set-up this blog with two purposes:

1) Monitor my workouts which I've just started at Pushmore gym.

Let me stress, this is not a 'conventional' workout. Its called 'Cross-fit'.

There are no machine weights there. The key is intense workouts, using kettlebells, gymnastic rings, pull-ups, sit-ups etc.

There is also a time element to almost all workouts, from "how long it takes", "do as many reps as you can in X amount of time" or "Start a new movement at the top of every minute"

This workout has invigorated me and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Feel free to join me at anytime !

Secondly: Just post whatever interests me!

So to start everything off, here is my 'before' picture, taken a few weeks back.




And to start, here was todays workout

RUN 400 METERS/ SKIP 400 SKIPS :
TIME TAKEN : 33.00 Mins

Next-up : More on my diet for these workouts!

On another note, do check this out, "Google Voice".
Its amazing, syncs all of your phone numbers into one and can even send your voicemail in text format!

5 comments:

nikicheong said...

OMG Titties.

kennysia said...

calm down niki. it's just titties.

you have them too!

Karen said...

well done crossfitter!!

Amir Omar said...

Gud Luck dude

Cris Solis Chen said...

Welcome to the world of CrossFit! Do check out Zone Diet, it's the recommended diet for crossfitters.

Post a Comment