Friday, July 31, 2009

WOD

Today killed me!

Haha!

Well, was a busy day, so I got to the gym late, I realized that I would be late to work if I did the workout on the board

21 KB Snatches @ 24kg/16kg, L & R
50 Double Unders
15 KB Snatches L & R
50 Double Unders
9 KB Snatches L & R
50 Double Unders

My skipping sucks.

So, due to the fact I hate being late, I did a separate workout.

"DO AS MANY ROUNDS OF BURPEES AS YOU CAN IN 10 MINS"

(A burpee is when you do a push-up but between EVERY pushup, you have to jump up and clap your hands)

I lost track around 30 burpees in.

Killed me to the point I laid there, after the 10 mins, and made snow angels with my sweat :D

On another note,

Just wanna take this time to acknowledge a legend in the of football, Sir Bobby Robson.

I may have been too young to understand how far he took England in World Cup 1990.

I may not be a Newcastle United fan, PSV , Porto, Fulham, Sporting, but was at least a Barcelona fan, although too young to appreciate him as their manager.

But I do know he was one of the most liked guys in football and did great things, as a human, football player and manager!

Watching him either as pundit or being interviewed, he always struck me as being highly passionate about the game and just an all round nice guy.

Heres to you Sir Bobby Robson! You wont be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment