Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WOD

100 Double Kettlebell Push Presses
Time taken: 23min 41 seconds.

Weight: 12 kg per kettlebell

Today's workout was tough! I was struggling, especially on the left shoulder, but I managed to complete the workout so I was happy.

Struggled so much though I could only do 5 reps at a time.

For fun, I went back in the evening and did a 2km run. Time taken was 11 mins.

Why am I building my stamina? Ill explain in another post :)

On another note, check out who I met the other night!

With Jonny Evans Of Manchester United!

With Darron Gibson - Manchester United

Wth Rio Ferdinand- Manchester United and England.

I am not a Manchester United fan, but still, to meet people you watch every Saturday night, was awesome.

Also met Van Der Sar, Rooney, Owen, Macheda, Anderson, Evra and Ben Foster.

Met Nani and Fletcher too actually.

Oh and I saw Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs ;)

5 comments:

filanastasia said...

ryan gigs?? whoah.. i always want to meet him.. maybe one fine day.. hahhaa.. they look cool yeah adam...

minTanG_teLip2 said...

Rio Ferdinand! . .. owesOme!. . .me. . .jeLes .. jeLes! . .

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

Wow...how amazing meeting BIG ppl around...too bad C Ronaldo aint there....

Amir Omar said...

cool man. you are one of those lucky ones to get close to them

Adam said...

filan: hehe, yeah, i was lucky what can i say...

mintang: ahha, yeah, as an england supporter im happy :)

jocelyn: i dont like ronaldo :P

memer: yeah, i was lucky! heheh

thanks for the comments guys!

Post a Comment