Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WOD

Sorry,

Been busy so neglected to post my workouts from the past two days

Tuesday:

Three rounds for time of:
18 Pull Ups
8 Handstand Push Ups (I subbed with dumbbell presses @ 20lbs)
19 Ring Dips
83 Squats

(note: Was Pey's birthday on the 18th so take notice of the reps: 18/8/1983 her birthday :D)

My time taken: 18:23

Overall to do over 240 squats is a killer! Hahaha


Wednesday

2 minutes of Double Unders
2 minutes of Sit Ups
90 seconds of Double Unders
90 secs of Sit Ups
1 minute of Double Unders
1 minute of Sit Ups
30 seconds of Double Unders
30 seconds of Sit Ups

-I stil can't do double unders ( skipping rope goes around twice for once jump) so I did 'squat jumps' instead.

Total: 115 Squat Jumps / 101 Sit-Ups- 216 reps in total.

So over these past two days I've done a lot of squats.

I better have the Brad Pitt ass soon :D


Pictures all taken from Pushmore's official website so due credit to them :)






BTW: This is my friend. Her name is Buddy or chap.


And because Manchester United lost last night to Burnley

Rio and myself :D hahahah

2 comments:

ayame sa said...

adoi..penat nye..just to stay in shape hehe

Kirksman said...

For some reason, I think I've seen Buddy's pictures. =D

Hey Buddy! :D

Post a Comment