Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long Overdue WOD

Sorry about lack of blogging, timing has been very off recently!

Anyways

Last Friday (28th August)

Five rounds for time of:
15 Kettlebell/Dumbell Thrusters @ 35lbs/25lbs
15 Ring Dips

(My dumbell weight was 25lbs + ring dips assisted by blue band)
Time taken- 17min36

Saturday (29th August)
-Futsal

Sunday (30th August)
-Inline hockey tournament

Monday (31st August)
-Gym Closed

Tuesday (1 Sept)
-Opted to rest due to still feeling the effects of the inline hockey competition!

Wednesday (2nd Sept)

Three rounds for time of:
400m Run
21 Kettlebell Swings @ 24kg(M), 16kg(W)
12 Handstand Push Ups

-I subbed handstand push ups for Pike pushups
Time Taken: 19min 08 seconds

Thursday (3rd September)

Three rounds for time of:
15 Dumbell Squat Snatches @ 35lbs, R
21 Push Ups
15 Dumbell Squat Snatches @ 35lbs, L
21 Push Ups

(Dumbell weight- 25 lbs)
Time Taken- 23:36

Friday: (4th Sept)

Ok, First of all, I didn't stick to the workout of the day on the board.
This is because I was given my own special workout.

Why you ask?

Well, due to JJ being ill, I replaced him on the Morning Crew show for 1 day, with Ean.
So we thought we could pull some Gotchas (a prank phone-call).

I TRIED to Gotcha John-son. Didn't work.
So he gave me my own workout.

1st workout:
3 rounds for time
8 kettlebell lifts to 36inch box. Kettlebell weight 32kg
10 knees to elbows (KTE)
12 weighted sit-ups (weight being an extra 16kg)

Time taken: 8mins 33 seconds

2nd Workout
In ten minutes As Many Rounds Of Possible Of :

10 squats
5 box jumps (at 24 inch)
20metre sprint

Rounds done- 9.

Shattering stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment