Monday, September 21, 2009

MIA

Hey,

Sorry about complete lack of updates.

Sadly I got injured :(

Twice.


I've started playing field football on Sundays.

First week I tweaked my knee and ankle (both right leg) so I took it easy at home for 6 days.

Returned to football the following Sunday.

Now, Im only about 5'8 or 5'9 so I've stopped playing in goal for field football (but continue to do so in futsal).

Our keeper turned up late so I played the first half in goal (keeping a clean sheet in the process!).

However, in a one on one situation I smothered the ball but not before the striker and my defender both landed on me, my shoulder being the crux.

Sorry, my shoulder can't take 180kg (at least!) of weight on it....

Was on painkillers and muscle relaxants following that :(

Anyways, made my return to the gym last Friday after TWO weeks out. Was feeling really restless everyday and my weight dropped a wee bit :(

Did a fast lower body workout, "Bottom to Bottom"

- For 20 seconds do as many squats as possible
-Immediately rest for 10 seconds....but in a squat position!
-Repeat 8 times for a total of 4 minutes.

I managed 102 squats in that time..not too bad,,,

Anyways, seeing as I was immobile (first week could not walk properly, second week could not lift my arm more then 4 inches from my hips!) I've been rediscovering some music :D


Enjoy the videos!












No comments:

Post a Comment